Thursday, December 31, 2009

Dog Copd Question Guys...COPD?

Question guys...COPD? - dog copd

ok .. I lied - Just a little * white * one ..
It is more so.
Enough .. I have a 11 years old pug that I rescued a few years ago ..
Pugsley was two summers ago was diagnosed with COPD. aka. Respiratory Diseases. Well, he now has pneumonia .. Its very bad, but she is on antibiotics. The only difference this time is that it has closed .. Once - sometimes twice a day. My health seems too worried about it! I'm going crazy! I tell you - I have a lot to see in my younger years of life .. An entry must be a feeling of the saddest and most helpless I have ever had. I've never been one of my own actions .. So we now have an appointment .. as a veterinarian in 40 minutes ... "Please, please, you guys are good and better?" I Freakin because it is the love of my life .. I've never had a dog as he loves me. .. So I'm going to the vet ..
Fingers crossed!

Legit: What have you done to children for Christmas? * The children covered with skin: D *

0 comments:

Post a Comment