Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Handgun Ear Protection Decibels Will My Hearing Come Back?!?

Will my hearing come back?!? - handgun ear protection decibels

So a little more than a day, or more precisely about 30 hours or more per weapon I fired a real gun and real for the first time in my life. Besides even with a caliber, 22 and once with a 12 gauge cannon fired a weapon never before. I do not know what the exact type of weapons fire, but I will give as much information as possible. The weapon is a semiautomatic rifle with a non-yard wood former military ... and the weapon was a 9mm if in the wrong. I, for the first time, but I had no ear protection (I know I was stupid, he knows better). I think I have about 2 or 3 clips of the weapon, about 25 shots ... maybe less, and about 3 clips for about 20-30 shots.
Then it was my left ear was almost deaf, and my right is also very difficult to hear outside. EODO I've heard, nasal-sounding, almost like metal (if it sounded like I have to call no more with the fingers, where the metal ...) was broken back within a few hours after my right ear to normal, and when. But now, after 30 hours my left ear is much improved, still a small fragment of the call, but still can not hear from him for good. All this seems a bit damp. Note that the past is not much to hear at all just a thud ... but I'm really afraid that my audience can not be undone. I go into the Navy, and about another 1 or 2 weeks, I must have done a hearing test and a normal hearing. So you think you will be back after a few days ... Shoot Guns or the first time really give me a permanent hearing loss?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He will come back. Give him some time. If not next week or two to visit a doctor. Also wear hearing protection in the next:)

Anonymous said...

He will come back. Give him some time. If not next week or two to visit a doctor. Also wear hearing protection in the next:)

Post a Comment