Thursday, February 11, 2010

What Kind Of Generator To Get 2002 Passat Generator Light Comes Up?

2002 passat generator light comes up? - what kind of generator to get

Well, I am in the car, and my sister to let the engine and begin to sing, but I think it wouldnt km / h in the so-called "light" and I looked in the manual and it says as a generator and it seemed like a battery, be said that loose or broken alternator belt, so I need a new battery or new belt or a generator, get plz reply back, because we have a car that has problems other ball, and can quickly, but his dangerous driving sooo plzzzz Answer quickly repaired

1 comments:

runvws said...

This is not a loose belt. It is a bad age. Heres the thing. It's super easy to replace if you Google is online, you can also find a link on how to do it. I saw on YouTube a few years ago. Pay not have done! The work will be saved to help pay the Alt keys, because it is not too pious. I hope this helps you in any way.

Post a Comment