Thursday, February 4, 2010

Pins And Needles In Hands Ms Pins And Needles In Hands And Feet. Immense Pain?

Pins and needles in hands and feet. immense pain? - pins and needles in hands ms

The 5'10 and 14 years old I am, "and 140 I started with ants in my hands last night before my lacrosse. Could not open my drink. But during the game, he was good. It reminds me that there is a was moving. But even if it hurts, I get it. I went to a Docter today and showed him his hands, said he felt good and he could not see any white bumps. You see it in my regular minutes Docter soon. Around 10 it was on my feet, I can not walk without hurting them, and I feel like my hands Somone is always biting. I saw and heard something about MS, but my mom says ur too young for that. I forgot to to mention that he headache for about two days. please help

1 comments:

Sandra said...

It looks like a form of injury caused by a collision caused by you something important. Is often called whiplash. A sudden movement of the head, causing a neck injury.

Since a long, thin pasta with muscles, not fully developed, could easily have disturbed the top of the spine, even without an accident.
Quote from the article:
"The symptoms reported by patients: pain and pain in the neck and back, shoulder pain, sensory disturbances (eg, tingling) in the arms and legs, and headaches. The symptoms may appear immediately after the injury, but are often not felt until days later. [3] Whiplash is usually limited to the spinal cord, and most public areas of the spinal cord are affected by the coup incentive for the neck and middle back (middle column). "

Post a Comment