Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Dj Skirts A Question About Thigh High Stockings And Skirts.?

A question about thigh high stockings and skirts.? - dj skirts

I listened to 97 Rock in the morning and there was no call, who said his wife loved to wear stockings and thigh high skirts for him. He wanted to open the door for her and him flash as he went. Officials shone. Only the tips of the leagues and thighs. He asked the DJ if his wife could go and flash them. My question is whether this woman? If they are not people who can see, where is your b / for men? Is it as big of an era?

2 comments:

bsmart said...

I think every woman should try to flash ... at least once. Whether your B / F, husband, joke, whatever. I bet most women who have been with the firmware to a one time or another. Be a little adventure! Workers ensure that the excitement of working with you! This date boring you can see in Table 2, Spice, it works with and for them. It gives them something to tell. Just think of - you could help someone in need. Make Someone's Day. What is there to say: If you smile at someone, then they will smile. The same concept.

jewellmm... said...

Umm ok, I know someone who does it, but it's just for fun though. I mean, but it is sometimes it is fun to me.

Post a Comment