Friday, January 8, 2010

Soft Commodity Prices Who Is The Least Expensive Online Commodity Broker With The Lowest Commission Rate?

Who is the least expensive online Commodity Broker with the lowest commission rate? - soft commodity prices

I currently use financial Farr, pay $ 18 per option contract. Farr OK. "Expect nothing special. I care for, this is not my first rodeo, if I am a funny question, I answer quickly and accurately. The answer is usually" huh? "But you can not simple questions, like we did that. I usually get in a position in the berries, or soft, for the sale of a put option. From time to time I will assign the contract, I am looking for the cheapest online broker commodity prices for grains and perishables and options contracts. I understand the many accusations are the industry standard. Thanks for your time.

1 comments:

curis d said...

Recommended Hello, I'm going, a good basic tutorial for investing. covers all topics in order to stand around their investment in context.

http://www.investingtutorial.info/

want to help.

Good luck, best wishes!

Post a Comment